Where to shop for Training Tasty Leftover Duck San Choy BauImmediately
Build Leftover Duck San Choy Bau special.
You move boiling simmer Leftover Duck San Choy Bau accepting 12 program along with 9 also. Here you go arrive.
process of Leftover Duck San Choy Bau
- You need 500 g of duck (breast, leg or both) finly chopped or shredded.
- Prepare 1 of large carrot (sliced).
- also 1 of brown onion (thinly sliced).
- a little 2 of garlic cloves (diced).
- then 1/2 of small capsicum (sliced).
- then 1 of small red chilli (optional).
- You need of Spring onion (thinly chopped).
- This 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- give 1 tin of water chestnuts.
- also 4 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- add 3 tablespoons of hoisin sauce.
- also 1 of iceberg lettuce (nice and large, with leaves intact).
Leftover Duck San Choy Bau separately
- For this recipe, I would usually use leftover duck from a previous nights roast. Although, You can get some individual duck breast/legs if you don't have left over duck..
- If you are starting from scratch, pan fry your duck breast to instruction, or oven roast your whole duck..
- Prepare you lettuce. Do this by gently peeling of outside leaves making sure that you do not split the leaves + that they keep their shape. File down/trim the stalk on individual leaves if required. Once peeled off, rince thoroughly, pat dry and place in the fridge..
- Start by heating a little oil in you pan. On a low heat, cook your garlic and onions from 6 mins, or unill the onion is translucent..
- Turn the heat to medium, and add in the carrot and capiscum and cook for a further 5 minutes.stirrong constantly. If you want a bit of heat, now is the time to add you chilli..
- Check that your carrots are now be a little softer. Add duck and sauces. Stir through vigorously. Add additional soy/hoisin if required + based on taste preference. If using a low sodium soy/hoisin, adjust for salt..
- Cook, stirring constantly until duck heats up. Turn off flame and stir through your water chestnuts..
- To serve, spoon mixture into you lettuce cups and top with spring onion..
- Easy and delicious - and might also make you look a little fancy!.