Recipe: Perfect Sunday Favorite BBQ Baby Back RibsQuick
Auction Sunday Favorite BBQ Baby Back Ribs website.
You take on frying pressure-cook Sunday Favorite BBQ Baby Back Ribs applying 13 receipt along with 17 also. Here you are do justice.
procedure of Sunday Favorite BBQ Baby Back Ribs
- use of Slab Baby Back Ribs.
- use of Light Brown Sugar.
- then of Onion Powder.
- Prepare of Garlic Powder.
- also of Dry Mustard.
- Prepare of Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Chili Powder.
- You need of Salt.
- This of Paprika.
- Prepare of Cayenne Pepper.
- Prepare of Worcestershire Sauce.
- use of Honey.
- also of Different Types of BBQ sauce.
Sunday Favorite BBQ Baby Back Ribs receipt
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Use a sharp knife and cross score membrane on bottom of ribs..
- Lightly salt top of ribs.
- Equally cut ribs into two servings so they will fit in glass dish later in recipe..
- Combine dry rub ingredients: 1 & 1/2 cups light brown sugar 1 tsp dry mustard 1 tsp garlic powder 1 tsp onion powder 1/2 tsp paprika 1/2 tsp chili powder 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper 1 tsp black pepper.
- Liberally apply dry rub to both 1/2 racks of ribs.
- Place ribs in a 9x13 glass baking dish.
- Cover dish with aluminum foil (I use the non-stick type) and fold back the 4 corners of foil to vent..
- Put in 200 degrees preheated oven and cook for 6 hours..
- Create BBQ sauce towards the end of ribs slow cooking. I am a sauce mixer, concocting different bottled sauces and ingredients to create my own. For this recipe, I am mixing: 1/2 bottle Sweet Baby Ray's Sweet and Spicy sauce. 1/2 bottle Newman's Own Honey sauce. 1 tsp worcestershire sauce. 2 tbsp honey.
- Take out of oven after 6 hours and let rest for 15 minutes..
- While ribs are resting, preheat outdoor gas grill to 450 degrees.
- Lower grill temperature to lowest setting.
- Brush 1/2 of BBQ sauce on ribs.
- Place ribs on grill and cover for 10 minutes..
- Put more of the sauce on ribs and cover for 5 more minutes..
- All done!.