Recipe: Perfect Heidi's Omelette Egg and Ham CupsEasy
Best savings for Heidi's Omelette Egg and Ham Cups in year. I hope you enjoy this Egg Muffin recipe.! If you like this recipe Please Subscribe my channel.!!! These egg cups are loaded with vegetables and made in a muffin tin for perfect individually-sized servings.
Loaded with vegetables and beans, it's a great start to the day. BEAT eggs and water in small bowl until blended. Cook again, until the omelette has set further, then push those set parts into the centre of the omelette again. You look after sizzling sear Heidi's Omelette Egg and Ham Cups using 10 modus operandi and 4 furthermore. Here is how you realize.
instructions of Heidi's Omelette Egg and Ham Cups
- a little 300 grams of round ham slices.
- also 1/2 dozen of eggs, preferably free range.
- You need 1 of splash of cream, milk or water.
- also 1 of small brown/cooking onion, finely diced.
- give 1 of tomato, diced.
- give 5 of button mushrooms, diced.
- a little 1 of portion frozen spinach, thawed.
- add 1 of handful tasty cheese, grated.
- This 1 of liberal dash of cinnamon powder.
- You need of sea or himilayan salt and ground pepper.
Repeat the process until the eggs have just set but the omelette is still soft in the centre. Line each cup with a slice of ham and sprinkle with cheddar. Crack an egg into each ham cup and season with salt and pepper. I used Egg Beaters egg whites as well.
Heidi's Omelette Egg and Ham Cups procedure
- Preheat oven to 180C. In a large mixing bowl, whisk all the ingredients together, apart from the ham.
- Lightly spray a muffin tin and line with two pieces of Ham per hole. Note, I buy the Ham packs from Aldi as they're economical and the perfect size.
- With a spoon, pour the mixture into each Ham cup, approximately 3/4 of the way up.
- Bake in the oven for approximately 15 minutes, until golden and puffy and enjoy.
Disclosure: I have received compensation for participating in this contest. The next week or so at H-E-B grocery stores (in Texas) there is a great yellow coupon for Egg Beaters! These ham and egg cups are slices of ham pressed into muffin tins, then filled with cheese and eggs and baked to perfection. Top with tomatoes and herbs for an easy make ahead breakfast option. Need a grab and go breakfast that will keep you full for hours?