Recipe: Delicious Veggie Taco BowlsReview
Budget Veggie Taco Bowls review.
You perform frying sizzle Veggie Taco Bowls adopting 13 instructions as well as 3 together with. Here is how you realize.
ingredients of Veggie Taco Bowls
- You need of minute brown rice, for serving.
- use of olive oil.
- a little of bell pepper, diced.
- You need of yellow onion, diced.
- add of celery, diced.
- a little of large carrot, peeled and diced.
- a little of garlic, minced.
- add of heat roasted diced tomatoes.
- Prepare of unsalted pinto beans, drained and rinsed.
- give of unsalted black beans, drained and rinsed.
- give of taco seasoning (or equivalent amount homemade).
- give of frozen corn.
- a little of water or unsalted vegetable broth.
Veggie Taco Bowls separately
- Heat the oil in a large pot over medium heat. Once it's hot, add the onion, pepper, carrot and celery with a big pinch of salt. Cook, stirring often, until it has softened up, about 5 or so minutes. Then stir in the garlic and cook just until fragrant. Stir in the tomatoes, beans, seasoning, corn and water and increase the heat to med-high..
- Once it begins to bubble, lower the heat down to med-low and let it simmer, stirring occasionally, for 15-20 minutes, until the liquid has reduced and the mixture has thickened..
- While it simmers, prepare the minute rice in a separate pot according to package directions and when it's done, fluff it with a fork and season to taste with salt and pepper. To serve, place a scoop of rice in a bowl and a scoop of the bean mixture over the rice. Top with whatever taco toppings you like best..