Recipe: Delicious Mince in lettuce cupsInexpensive
Brand name Mince in lettuce cups online. What you'll need to make Thai Minced Chicken Lettuce Cups. As you can see from the photo, the recipe is inexpensive to make with ingredients found at your local supermarket. Cups With Mince Recipes on Yummly
Minced Chicken in Lettuce Cups is a delicious chicken dish originally from Chinese cuisine. The hoisin sauce is the key ingredient here that adds flavor to. Cut lettuce ahead of time into cup shapes to have it ready; choose leaves towards the center of the head of lettuce. You effect toasting toast Mince in lettuce cups practicing 10 ingredients moreover 6 as a consequence. Here is how you produce.
prescription of Mince in lettuce cups
- This 1 of Lean beef mince.
- a little 1 of chopped onion.
- then 5 of peeled carrots.
- Prepare 1 of jalapenos (your desired amount delpending on how hot you like it).
- a little 2 of garlic cloves.
- This 2 tsp of curry powder.
- give 1 of coconut oil.
- use 1 can of Chopped tomatoes.
- then 1 can of tomato pureé (small).
- use 3 of baby lettuce leaves (or cabbage leaves if you prefer).
Use kitchen shears to cut any shapes needed, if Stir in water chestnuts and cilantro and heat through. Place on platter and garnish with toasted pine nuts. Drizzle with yoghurt and remaining mint and serve with rice salad drizzled with pre-made dressing. Use our food conversion calculator to calculate any metric or US weight conversion.
Mince in lettuce cups technique
- In a blender add onion, jalapenos, garlic and carrots to finely chop.
- Lightly brown beef mince in frying pan using the coconut oil.
- Add blended ingredients to the pan with mince and fry for few minutes.
- Then add tomatoes and tomato pureé to pan and let simmer for few minutes.
- Add whatever seasoning and herbs you desire and when done remove from heat.
- Add a serving spoon full of mince to each whole lettuce leag and enjoy!!.
These Asian inspired pork mince filled lettuce cups make a delicious light meal. Spoon mixture on to lettuce cups and serve on a large platter with lemon wedges. TIP: When browning mince use a fork to ensure there are no lumps. Use a large frying pan to avoid over crowding. This pork mince is also delicious served on rice with a squeeze of lemon.