Recipe: Delicious Chebureki/ЧебурекиSimple
Dependable Chebureki/Чебуреки site.
You produce baking warm up Chebureki/Чебуреки practicing 12 ingredients together with 6 moreover. Here you are rack up.
receipt of Chebureki/Чебуреки
- give of Dough.
- use 350 g of flour.
- give 250 ml of water.
- use 1 of egg.
- a little 2 g of salt.
- You need 5 ml of cooking oil (any kind).
- a little of Meat filling.
- a little 250 g of ground beef.
- This 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 3 g of salt.
- also 3 g of black pepper.
- Prepare 5 g of parsley (fresh or dry).
- If baking, preheat the oven to 218°C/425°F. In a mixing bowl, mix together the flour and salt, then mix in the water, egg, and oil until thoroughly combined and the dough holds its shape. If it's too wet, add a little more flower, but be careful not to add too much..
- In another bowl, mix together the ground beef, chopped onion, salt, pepper, and parsley..
- Roll the dough into a log shape and cut it into 15 or so pieces. Roll one out at a time and spoon some of the meat into the center, then fold the dough over and crimp with a fork. Trim off any excess dough on the edge. Repeat until you've used all the pieces. You can use the leftover dough from trimming to form another dough ball and make more chebureki if have excess meat..
- (If frying) Heat the pan/pot (a pot would probably be safer) of oil medium heat. Once the oil is hot, carefully use a spatula to lower however many chebureki you can fit in at a time into the oil and let them fry for 2 minutes then flip it over (I recommend using tongs for this, but you can also use a spatula) and fry for 2 more minutes. Repeat until you have no more uncooked chebureki. You can put them on a paper towel on a plate to absorb the excess oil..
- After forming the chebureki, lay a bit cookie sheet paper on a baking tray and put however many chebureki will fit onto it in rows. Put the tray in the oven and bake for 8 to 10 minutes, flipping them halfway through..
- Once they are finished let them cool down a little bit until they are warm, then divide them between however many people you are feeding and enjoy..