Recipe: Appetizing Sous Vide Dry Rub BBQ ChickenLearn
Budget Sous Vide Dry Rub BBQ Chicken discount.
You finish roasting ruin Sous Vide Dry Rub BBQ Chicken using 9 receipt including 9 together with. Here you go make it.
receipt of Sous Vide Dry Rub BBQ Chicken
- a little 3 TBSP of Light Brown Sugar.
- then 3 TBSP of Paprika.
- give 1 TBSP of Onion Powder.
- add 1 TBSP of Thyme.
- use 1.5 TSP of Garlic Powder.
- then 1 TSP of Cumin.
- also 0.75 TSP of Cayenne.
- This 1 LBS of Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast.
- a little of Your Favorite BBQ Sauce (For Topping).
Sous Vide Dry Rub BBQ Chicken prescription
- Preheat sous vide to 149 degrees Fahrenheit and set timer for 55 minutes..
- Gently tenderize and then butterfly the chicken breast..
- Mix brown sugar, paprika, onion powder, thyme, garlic powder, cumin and cayenne thoroughly in a bowl..
- Rub mixture into chicken..
- Place chicken into a heavy bag and seal the bag removing any air. You can use a vacuum sealer but I prefer to use Ziploc freezer bags and the water immersion method..
- Once the water bath is ready, submerge the bags and clip then to the side. Cook for 55 minutes..
- Remove from water bath and bags..
- Heat up a touch of olive oil in a pan on the stove and place the chicken in for two minutes on each side for a crispy exterior..
- Remove from pan, plate and top with a touch of your favorite BBQ sauce. Enjoy!.