Recipe: Appetizing Rib Eye Pineapple and Pestomole SandwichEasy
Build Rib Eye Pineapple and Pestomole Sandwich online.
You can grilling griddle Rib Eye Pineapple and Pestomole Sandwich applying 21 procedure including 8 and. Here you are put it over.
ingredients of Rib Eye Pineapple and Pestomole Sandwich
- use of rib eye steak cut into 1/3 inch thick.
- You need of capers,.
- This of garlic.
- give of sugar.
- give of olive oil.
- then of capers juice.
- You need of salt.
- then of Pesto:.
- give of basil.
- also of of mint.
- then of roasted peanuts.
- Prepare of anchovy.
- also of sugar.
- give of Juice of 1/4 of a lemon.
- This of olive oil.
- give of Oil from anchovy.
- Prepare of Guacamole:.
- use of small avocado.
- a little of sugar.
- then of salt.
- a little of Juice of 1/4 of lemon.
Rib Eye Pineapple and Pestomole Sandwich one at a time
- In a blender, put capers, garlic, olive oil, sugar, capers juice and salt. Blend well. Marinate rib eye for 24 hours..
- Blend mint, basil, peanuts, anchovy, sugar, lemon juice and olive oil. Blend well. Set aside..
- In a mixing bowl, put one small avocado, sugar, salt and lemon juice. Use a fork to crush avocado and mix well with other ingredients..
- Mix crushed avocado with pesto..
- Cut pineapple into strips. Grill with some butter for about 1 1/2 minutes per side. Sprinkle some salt and sugar after flipping so the sugar won’t be burnt. Set aside..
- After grilling the pineapple, grill the meat..
- Slice the meat and assemble the sandwich. On one side, spread some mayonnaise. On the other side, spread some of the pestomole. Put the meat on, and then the pineapple..
- Enjoy! The balance of sweetness, sourness and saltiness is right. But it would be nice to get more of the pineapple fragrance. Idea, anyone?.