How to build Cook Delicious Mike's 40 Clove Baked Garlic Stuffed Game Hens & VeggiesImprove
Dependable Mike's 40 Clove Baked Garlic Stuffed Game Hens & Veggies promo code.
You work browning brown Mike's 40 Clove Baked Garlic Stuffed Game Hens & Veggies working 19 technique as well as 12 as well as. Here is how you reach.
process of Mike's 40 Clove Baked Garlic Stuffed Game Hens & Veggies
- use of Game Hens [de-thawed - rinsed - dabbed dry inside & out].
- You need of Fresh Garlic [left whole - trim brown ends + 15 additional cloves for veggie bake].
- also of LG Lemon [quartered].
- then of Baby Potatoes [cleaned - left whole].
- Prepare of Bibs Celery [+ leaves - 1" chop].
- use of Fresh Baby Carrots [sliced in half].
- This of Medium Red Onion [quartered].
- then of Medium White Onion [quartered].
- add of Green Onions [sliced].
- also of Green Bell Pepper [sliced].
- also of Quality Salted Butter.
- This of Chicken Broth.
- a little of Lemon Pepper Seasoning.
- You need of Italian Seasoning.
- use of Sea Salt.
- This of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- then of Olive Oil.
- also of as needed as needeToasted Baguette Slices [with olive oil - served as a side].
- give of as needed Chicken Stuffing [to be used as a bed for hens].
Mike's 40 Clove Baked Garlic Stuffed Game Hens & Veggies receipt
- Here's about all you'll need..
- Pre-heat your oven to 425°..
- Trim the brown ends from your garlic. Stuff/pack de-thawed, rinsed hens innards with whole fresh garlic, [20 cloves a piece] lemon quarters and slivers of sliced onions. Tie off your hens legs with butchers twine to seal in your vegetables..
- Gently lift hen skins, rub in olive oil and season with a bit of lemon juice, lemon pepper and Italian Seasoning underneath..
- Rinse and chop vegetables and place at the base of your pan. Add 14 oz Chicken Broth, 1 cube of butter, [sliced] 15 garlic cloves, sea salt, pepper, Italian Seasoning and Lemon Pepper..
- Sprinkle chicken broth vegetable coated tops with sea salt, pepper, lemon pepper and Italian Seasoning..
- Place hens on an elevated rack just above your veggies and coat them with olive oil. Lightly sprinkle tops with salt, pepper, dried Parsley, Italian seasoning and lemon pepper seasoning..
- Wrap up hens and vegetables tightly with tinfoil. You'll want these hens and vegetables to steam together..
- Bake at 425° for 1.5 hours. To check for doneness - pierce the thickest piece of your largest hen with a knife. If its fluids run clear - you're good to go. Or, if your hens register 165° F with a thermometer. Also, use your carrots as your best [doneness] indicator for your veggies. If a knife slides easily thru them - everything else is fully baked. Including your potatoes..
- Once fully baked - raise oven temp to 450° - remove tinfoil - and allow hen skins to crisp for 10 minutes longer..
- Serve on a bed of Chicken Stuffing. Garnish with fresh parsley. Authors Tip: Make an easy 5 minute microwavable Chicken Stove Top Stuffing. But, substitute chicken broth for any water called for and add 2 tbsp dried onions and 1 tbsp dried parsley to that mixture. These easy steps really do make for a memorable stuffing..
- Bake or toast your Baguette Bread lightly coated with olive oil. You'll want this side dish for all of the delicious garlic, lemon and onions retrieved from your hens stuffing. It makes a great spread once mashed. Enjoy!.