Heal Unique Tasty Cornish Hens with Wild Rice.Improving
Best of Cornish Hens with Wild Rice. discount. My mom prepares this impressive-looking entree for the holidays and for other "company's coming" occasions. The savory rice stuffing goes wonderfully with the moist golden hens and sweet apricot glaze. Add rice, herbs, salt, and pepper.
If this is the case, just pour off the extra liquid and proceed with the recipe. With kitchen twine, tie the legs together. Learn how to make Glazed Cornish Hens with Wild Rice Stuffing. You achieve steaming french fry Cornish Hens with Wild Rice. proving 14 modus operandi and 13 and. Here is how you do the trick.
instructions of Cornish Hens with Wild Rice.
- You need of Ingredients.
- This 3 tbsp of melted butter or olive oil.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- give 1 tsp of dried basil.
- add 1 tsp of rosemary.
- This 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 2 of Cornish Hens, 16 to 20 ounces each.
- add of Rice Side.
- This 1 cup of black or wild rice.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown rice.
- give 2 tbsp of butter.
- also 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- use 2 tbsp of chopped onion.
- add 1 dash of basil.
Put the hens on a rack in a large roasting pan, breast-side up. Glazed Cornish Hens with Wild Rice-and-Apricot StuffingMyRecipes. Roasted Cornish Game Hens & Wild Rice-Fig StuffingSavor The Best. Arrange hens on rack in a shallow baking pan.
Cornish Hens with Wild Rice. individually
- melt butter add garlic powder, basil, rosemary, and pepper.
- rub mixture on hens.
- place hens on rotisserie, cook for 45 minutes, until juices no longer pink and skin is golden.
- For The Rice Side.
- melt butter in pan.
- saute onion.
- add rice and 3 cups water.
- heat to boiling then cover and reduce heat.
- stir in garlic powder and basil.
- simmer for 45 to 60 minutes until tender.
- for 2 hearty servings serve chickens whole, for two light serving split chickens.
- serve with the rice as a side.
Place remaining rice-stuffing mixture in aluminum-foil packet. Add to soup mixture along with wild rice; mix well. Combine flour, salt, paprika and pepper in a heavy plastic bag; place one or two hens at a time in bag and shake to coat well. Thaw your birds overnight or longer in the refrigerator, or in cold water for several hours. Let the rice cool to room temperature.