Guides Tutorials Delicious Chicken Porridge with Sauté MushroomLease
Build Chicken Porridge with Sauté Mushroom for cheap.
You conclude baking grill Chicken Porridge with Sauté Mushroom working 15 compound as well as 10 and. Here you are get there.
instructions of Chicken Porridge with Sauté Mushroom
- also 2 cups of rice, cooked in the rice cooker with 3 cups water.
- Prepare 6 of chicken thighs (bone in).
- You need 12 cups of water.
- give 2 inches of ginger, pounded.
- use to taste of salt and pepper.
- also of Garnish:.
- add of fried wonton wrappers.
- add of green onions, thinly sliced.
- give of For the sauté mushrooms:.
- use 250 gr of mushrooms, roughly minced.
- use 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- add 1 Tbsp of oyster sauce.
- then 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- also to taste of salt and pepper.
- give 1 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
Chicken Porridge with Sauté Mushroom gradually
- Directions for the sauté mushrooms: Heat vegetable oil in a pan over medium high heat. Sauté minced garlic until fragrant..
- Add mushrooms. Cook until wilted..
- Season with oyster sauce, soy sauce, salt, and white pepper powder. Adjust the taste..
- Remove from the heat. Set aside..
- Directions for the porridge: Bring chicken thighs and water to a boil. Remove the chicken thigh and allow to cool. When chicken thighs are cool enough, shred the meat and remove the bones. Strain and set aside 10 cups of chicken broth..
- Put the rice in the blender with 1 cup water. Make rough purée rice (not too long so the rice won’t be too soft like baby food)..
- Boil chicken broth. Add rice purée, shredded chicken, and ginger. Bring it back to a boil..
- Reduce the heat to medium and continue to cook until rice started to thicken, which may take 20-30 minutes..
- Season with salt and white pepper powder. Adjust the taste..
- Garnish with sauté mushrooms, fried wonton wrappers, and green onions. Yum! 😋.