Best price for Make Appetizing Chipolatas in Red Win SauceQuickly
Directions Chipolatas in Red Win Sauce online.
You bring about baking heat Chipolatas in Red Win Sauce testing 8 procedure along with 6 furthermore. Here you are carry out.
program of Chipolatas in Red Win Sauce
- give 6 of chipolatas, sliced.
- give 3 of fresh red chilli's, chopped.
- give to taste of salt.
- then to taste of ground black pepper.
- then 1 of onion chopped.
- You need 6 of garlic cloves, chopped.
- You need 180 ml of red wine.
- use 3 tbsp of olive oil.
Chipolatas in Red Win Sauce technique
- In a saucepan heat the olive oil over a medium heat..
- Add the onion, garlic and chili. Fry for about 3-5 minutes or until the onions are cooked through..
- Add the chipolatas into the pan and cook for about 3 minutes or so..
- Season with salt and pepper..
- Then reduce the heat to low and add the red wine. Simmer for about 10-15 minutes until the red wine has become syrupy..
- Enjoy with some crusty bread and a glass of wine..