Recipe: Yummy won ton cupsImproving
Direct won ton cups online. Fill with chicken salad, bbq pulled pork, and more! Jalapeño Popper Wonton Cups are the perfect game day recipe. The flavor of jalapeno poppers, all in a crispy wonton shell.
Plus two suggestions for how to fill them including smoked salmon with dill and a combination of. Wonton wrappers are my shortcut party food tip. They are the perfect size to mould into muffin tins to bake into cups, then you can fill them with whatever sweet or savoury filling. You operate baking scald won ton cups testing 6 procedure so 6 furthermore. Here is how you manage.
receipt of won ton cups
- then 1 packages of won ton wrappers.
- also 1 lb of ground beef.
- add 1 lb of zesty hot sausage.
- Prepare 1 packages of ranch dressing seasoning mix.
- give 2 cup of cheddar cheese.
- This 16 oz of sour cream.
Vegetarian Wonton Taco Cups are so easy to make and can be loaded up with all your favorite taco toppings like beans, salsa, cheese, and guacamole! These wonton cups are a spinoff on Philly cheesesteak, one of my favorite sandwiches. I love the versatility of wonton wrappers. Crispity crunchity won-ton cups make the ultimate party appetizer; especially when filled with cheesy spinach artichoke dip!
won ton cups program
- bake wontons in muffin tins 375°F for 5 - 8 minutes.
- brown hamburger & sausage, drain fat.
- mix with ranch dressing, cheddar cheese, & sour cream.
- fill wontons.
- bake 375°F until cheese is melted (@10 minutes).
- makes 24 wontons.
Here's a tasty hot appetizer for all those parties that feature fun finger foods. I've made this recipe several times, and these bites always disappear so fast. When it comes to entertaining, I have two choices: I can knock myself out doing a menu to impress, or I can take the simple way out. I look at it this way. Making these cute little wonton cups is ridiculously easy and quick and I've included a video below to show you just how simple they are to prepare.