Recipe: Yummy Uncle Ted's Spare RibsInstructions
Bonus Uncle Ted's Spare Ribs on sale.
You be responsible frying sauté Uncle Ted's Spare Ribs employing 3 program moreover 11 moreover. Here you go take care of.
ingredients of Uncle Ted's Spare Ribs
- You need of slab spare ribs.
- add of bad byron's butt rub.
- You need of apple juice.
Uncle Ted's Spare Ribs compound
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees..
- Remove membrane from back of ribs..
- Rinse ribs off with cold water..
- Sprinkle a 1/4 cup of bad byron's butt rub on one side and then a 1/4 cup on the other side and rub it in really good on both sides..
- Put ribs in oven on cookie sheet for 20 minutes..
- Remove from oven..
- Lay out enough foodservice film to wrap the slab; i used 3 sheets slightly longer than the slab..
- Lay slab meaty side down on foodservice film, pull up sides and corners and pour 8 oz of apple juice on the ribs, then close the wrap..
- Wrap in aluminum foil, put on cookie sheet and put it back in 450 degree oven on cookie sheet for 1 hour..
- Unwrap and be careful and watch out for steam. Place ribs on cookie sheet and put your favorite bbq sauce on both sides and put back in oven for 10 to 15 minutes at 450 degrees..
- Voila, tender, juicy spare ribs. Enjoy..