Recipe: Yummy Singapore Noodles (diet version)Quickly
Bonus Singapore Noodles (diet version) website. It's not entirely clear where Singapore noodles—the stir-fried curried rice noodles with shrimp, pork, and vegetables—come from, though it's unlikely Singapore is the source. Regardless, they're a stir-fry classic, and are easy to make at home. Here's what you need to know, from how to choose the right.
Responsibility for any adverse effects that may result from the. Singapore Noodles are so popular here in Australia that it appears on the menu of most suburban Chinese restaurants, whether they serve other Singaporian dishes or not. Though if you seek out Singapore Noodles in Singapore, it will allude you as much as the mythical notion that there are. You take care of business grilling fix Singapore Noodles (diet version) using 17 program furthermore 6 as well as. Here you are score.
ingredients of Singapore Noodles (diet version)
- give of egg noodles dry / 2½ oz ..
- add of eggs large hens.
- add of shrimp prawn / king (large, raw and shelled + head and tail off and deveined) / 7 oz ..
- then of red pepper / 2 oz ..
- also of pepper yellow / 2½ oz ..
- Prepare of broccoli (frozen and blanched in boiling water or fresh, florets with stems) / 4½ oz ..
- add of carrot (matchstick size batons) / 2 oz ..
- a little of mushroom (sliced fresh) / 4½ oz ..
- This of red onion (sliced) / 2½ oz ..
- a little of scallion spring onion / (halved then sliced lengthways) / 2 oz ..
- Prepare of water chestnuts (frozen and blanched in boiling water or canned) / 2 oz ..
- This of fish sauce.
- give of soy sauce and extra as an accompaniment.
- You need of garlic powder.
- You need of ginger dried.
- add of curry powder medium *.
- This of “ Spray2Cook ” (a word used to describe any low-cal. non-stick cook’s oil spray).
Singapore noodles are so easy to make at home and packed full of veg to make a healthier version of a takeaway. Diet Types: CKD non-dialysis Diabetes Dialysis. Want more delicious kidney-friendly recipes like Singapore Rice Noodles? Sign up now for a FREE myDaVita account and get instant access to Singapore noodles.
Singapore Noodles (diet version) compound
- Bring a pan of water to the boil. Add the noodles, bring back to boil and turn down to a strong simmer for 5 minutes. Strain the noodles and run under cold water in the strainer. Rest in the strainer in the empty pan set and set aside..
- Mix the eggs (beaten) with the fish sauce. Pour into a heated wide base fry pan on medium heat without stirring. When the egg mix has set turn it out on to a clean work surface and cut into strips..
- Liberally spray a wok or fry pan with the Spray2Cook and put on a high heat until bubbling. Add the shrimp / prawns to the pan. Stir fry until the shrimp pieces are getting pink all over..
- Add the veg and spray liberally with Spray2Cook. Stir vigorously and spray again and add the garlic, ginger and curry powders..
- Keep stirring for 3 minutes and then add the noodles. Add them bit by bit separating them out and stirring in on each addition..
- Add the egg. Stir-fry gently until the noodles are warm remove from the heat and serve immediately..
While the pork is cooking, cook the noodles according to the packet instructions. Place a large heavy-based frying pan or wok over a medium heat. Singapore Noodles Recipe with step by step pics. GOOD KARMAAll our content & photos are copyright protected. Singapore noodles are a type of noodle dish found in Chinese restaurants.