Recipe: Yummy Bbq chicken legs and roasted potatoesSolution
Bonus Bbq chicken legs and roasted potatoes review. I used not only potatoes, but yams and baby carrots as well. I love the pretty orange color and they give the dish hint of roasted sweetness, which was wonderful! The chicken is super moist and slightly sticky with the addition of bbq sauce that gets added during the last few minutes of baking.
This recipe for baked chicken legs and potatoes is outstanding. Once baked in the marinade and. Enjoy BBQ roasted chicken in just under an hour. You achieve baking melt Bbq chicken legs and roasted potatoes applying 9 ingredients as well as 11 and. Here you are put it over.
ingredients of Bbq chicken legs and roasted potatoes
- a little of For the chicken:.
- also 7 of chicken legs (with skin).
- You need of BBQ sauce (your choice).
- Prepare of For the potatoes:.
- use 20 of small roasting potatoes.
- also 4 of fresh rosemary leaves.
- also 2 tablespoon of olive oil.
- This of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
Stir potatoes to evenly coat with pan drippings. How to Keep Roasted Chicken Moist. These Oven Roasted Chicken Legs go great with: Vinaigrette Slaw with Feta, Spinach and Feta Mashed Potatoes, Broccoli Cheddar Casserole, or Lemony Cucumber and Couscous Salad, Roasted Carrot and Feta Salad. While the potatoes continue to roast, pat the chicken dry with paper towels.
Bbq chicken legs and roasted potatoes technique
- For the chicken:.
- Remove the chicken from the package.
- Rub your favorite bbq sauce on the legs.
- Grill until nice and hot (you can use a George Foreman if you want too).
- For the potatoes:.
- Place the potatoes in a glass baking dish (with skin).
- Rub the olive oil on them.
- Top with salt and pepper.
- Add rosemary.
- Bake in a 450 degree oven for about 12 minutes.
Season with salt and pepper on both sides. Serve with the remaining coleslaw and remaining dressing on the side. Easy to make BBQ chicken legs baked on a bed of perfectly seasoned roasted carrots, onions For this easy baked chicken recipe, toss the chicken legs with olive oil, salt, pepper and BBQ sauce (I Mashed Potatoes. For information on the cooking and baking dishes I use in our "recipes for one". When you wiggle the legs of the chicken, they should.