Recipe: Tasty Peri peri Bow Tie CrispsQuicker
Bonus Peri peri Bow Tie Crisps discount.
You effect heating warm up Peri peri Bow Tie Crisps applying 10 process along with 5 as a consequence. Here you are do.
instructions of Peri peri Bow Tie Crisps
- give of maida.
- add of water.
- give of salt.
- You need of ajwain.
- also of For between the layers.
- You need of rice flour.
- give of ghee.
- give of For sprinkling.
- Prepare of Peri peri masala.
- This of Oil.
Peri peri Bow Tie Crisps compound
- Take maida in a mixing bowl, add salt, ajwain & with water make a semi-soft dough & set aside for 10 mins..
- Heat oil for frying in a pan, in another mixing bowl take equal quantities of rice flour & ghee & mix well..
- Now make 3 same size chapatis out of maida dough, apply the ghee & rice flour paste on 2 chapatis & place them one over the other (basically stack them), cover with third chapati & lightly press the edges..
- Cut equal strips out of the chapati, keep them little fat, then in the middle of the stripe make a small cut with a knife, stretch the cut carefully with your hands & invert one side of the stripe into the cut & bring it out from the other side, this will give you a bow shape..
- Deep fry all the bows on medium to high heat & once they turn golden brown remove from oil & sprinkle peri peri masala over it & serve..