Recipe: Tasty Chicken Florentine Bow Tie PastaThat works
Avoid Chicken Florentine Bow Tie Pasta coupon.
You wind up broiling simmer Chicken Florentine Bow Tie Pasta employing 16 prescription moreover 4 than. Here you go perform.
receipt of Chicken Florentine Bow Tie Pasta
- This of Cooked or grilled chicken-cook chicken add some seasonings to it. Or if it's Precookedchicken, just warm it up to a good temp.
- then of Cream cheese.
- This of Heavy cream or milk. Or a little of both. I use a little of both, taste better to me. No set amount, you just have to eyeball it to get the consistency you want or like..
- a little of Spinach- fresh or frozen(if frozen thaw and drain excess water).
- also of Farfalle/bow tie pasta.
- add of Garlic-minced.
- This of Yellow onion diced.
- add of Chicken broth.
- use of Optional- sliced mushrooms.
- Prepare of Optional-white wine.
- This of Salted butter.
- This of Salt and pepper.
- give of Italian seasoning.
- then of I also use a seasoning called garlic and herb by Olive Garden.
- a little of Parmesan cheese.
- This of Crumbled cooked bacon-OPTIONAL.
Chicken Florentine Bow Tie Pasta compound
- Cook your chicken and when it's done, remove it from pan and put aside. Also, during this time boil your pasta noodles in a separate pot. Now...In same pan you cooked chicken, Turn the heat to medium and melt butter. Add garlic and onions. Stir constantly so it won't burn. When onions are almost transparent color then add the mushrooms. Continue to cook/sauté until it's done..
- Add cream cheese and Parm cheese, and let them start to melt. Stir in chicken broth and continue to stir until everything is melted. Once melted, add milk/heavy cream,seasonings and the wine(if u want),Add the chicken, and let simmer/cook.If the sauce is too thick you can add more milk until desired consistency. Or if too thin, add more cream cheese or shredded Parm cheese..
- Add the spinach and fold it into the sauce. Let cook/simmer while stirring until done..
- Once it's done, you can add some of your drained pasta noodles to the pan, and stir it all together. Or plate the pasta, and add the sauce mix over it. Your preference. I add it all together. You can also crumble some cooked bacon on top of you like also:).