Recipe: Tasty Beef Short Rib with Corn Whipped PotatoesLow priced
Direct Beef Short Rib with Corn Whipped Potatoes overstock.
You work roasting french fry Beef Short Rib with Corn Whipped Potatoes testing 24 procedure so 8 including. Here you go put it over.
process of Beef Short Rib with Corn Whipped Potatoes
- a little of beef short ribs cut 2-inches x 2-inches.
- a little of celery.
- You need of carrot.
- give of onion.
- You need of thyme.
- add of sage.
- add of bay leaf.
- then of each ancho chili (seeds and stems removed).
- add of cumin, ground.
- then of coriander, ground.
- add of smoked paprika.
- give of smoked onion.
- This of tomato.
- use of red wine.
- add of jalapeno pepper.
- also of Dr Pepper.
- You need of chicken stock.
- use of Corn Whipped Potatoes.
- This of large Idaho Russet potatoes peeled.
- add of butter, melted.
- also of heavy cream.
- This of corn.
- Prepare of shredded cheese (I like velveeta original).
- also of Salt & Peper.
Beef Short Rib with Corn Whipped Potatoes compound
- In a large saute' pan over medium high heat, season short ribs with salt & pepper and sear with veg oil, fat side down..
- After 3 minutes, turn the show ribs over and cook for an additional 3 minutes. Remove the short ribs from the pan and set aside..
- Add the diced celery, carrot and onion to the pan and cook until golden brown, around 5 minutes..
- Add the spices, smoked onion, jalapeño, and tomato and continue to cook for an additional 5 minutes..
- Add red wine and reduce the liquid by half. Then add Dr Pepper and reduce by half. Add chicken stock and the short ribs back to pan. Cover pan and place in oven 300 for 4 to 5 hrs until tender..
- Remove the short ribs from the oven and set aside. Strain the remaining liquid from the pan through a fine mesh strainer and into a medium size sauce pot. Place the sauce pot over medium high heat and reduce liquid by half. Season to taste..
- Corn Whipped Potatoes : Bring potatoes to boil, then bring them down to summer and cook 25-30 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- Place in large bowl and with electric mixer, mix till smooth. Add in cream a little at a time so you do not make them to thin, add in butter and corn (pour off water), stirring well after the addition of each ingredient. Add salt and pepper to taste..