Recipe: Delicious Yee mee(dry noddles) with chickenEasily
Budget Yee mee(dry noddles) with chicken for cheap. A simpler version of stir fry noodles with chicken (Mee Goreng) that can be easily done when you're short in time but still want to have a home cooked meal. I feel it gives that extra flavour and the most important thing is, the meat doesn't dry on you. You can use chicken breast, just cook it in less time.
A fresh, chewy noodle with a particularly robust texture and deep yellow colour thanks to the presence of alkaline agents, these resemble thick. Wuhan noodle is known as Hot and Dry noodles (热干面) in Chinese, mainly describing the texture. The main seasoning is tuned sesame paste. You move sizzling imbue Yee mee(dry noddles) with chicken applying 12 prescription furthermore 6 also. Here is how you make it.
ingredients of Yee mee(dry noddles) with chicken
- give 1 of big pack of yee mee or any dry noodles.
- then 500 gm of Chicken breast : cut into thin long slices.
- You need of Chicken cube or chicken stock 3 cups.
- use 2 tablespoons of Corn flour:.
- add 2 cloves of Garlic :minced.
- use 1 tbs of Oyster sauce:.
- use tablespoon of Soya sauce:2.
- also 1 tbs of Vinegar.
- use 1/2 teaspoon of White pepper:.
- This 2 tbs of Oil :.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Sesame oil:.
- Prepare of Spinach leaves: 2 cups cut 1/2 long.
And usually we top with picked spicy radish also from Hubei (酱萝卜) and sometimes pickled long Chinese green beans. This easy homemade chicken noodle soup recipe is healthy, satisfying, and tastes incredible. It's faster to make than the traditional version, too! My favorite (and I think the best) chicken noodle soup!
Yee mee(dry noddles) with chicken program
- Marinate chicken slices with sesame oil, soya sauce,white pepper, vinegar and corn flour and set aside..
- In a wok heat 2 table spoons oil and add minced garlic and fry until fragrant. Add marinated chicken and fry until chicken changes the color..
- Add chicken stock 3 cups or chicken cube and 3 cups water, let the boil come..
- Add dry noddles and cover the wok for 2 minutes..
- Uncover the wok,stir the noodles, once the noodles are cooked(takes about 4-5 minutes only, add spinach leaves and cook for 1 more minute..
- Dish it out and enjoy it immediately while still piping hot..
No food blog would be complete without a recipe for chicken noodle soup. Pan mee (板麺), literally translates to "flat flour noodles" and can either be served with soup or dry. A typical bowl of chilli pan mee consists of dry noodle, minced pork, fried shallots, fried anchovies (ikan bilis), poached egg/soft boiled egg (depending on the outlet) and dry chilli flakes. Thin and springy egg noodles are tossed in a delectable savory sauce, flavorful garlic oil, and served with homemade succulent wontons and slices of pan-cooked Chinese BBQ Pork. They are so good and satisfying.