Recipe: Delicious Buffalo Chicken Pasta SaladIncrease
Direct Buffalo Chicken Pasta Salad in stock.
You produce roasting deep fry Buffalo Chicken Pasta Salad accepting 20 process moreover 11 along with. Here you go do justice.
prescription of Buffalo Chicken Pasta Salad
- give of boneless chicken meat, 1/2" dice (up to 8 ounces extra would work without changing the marinade and cornstarch mixture.
- then of Marinade.
- use of buttermilk.
- a little of crystal hot sauce.
- use of brown sugar.
- then of lemon juice.
- add of Corn starch mixture.
- then of corn starch.
- add of salt.
- This of white pepper or black is fine.
- Prepare of cayenne.
- This of oil- vegetable oil is fine.
- use of crystal hot sauce (See note below.. Hot Sauce Matters).
- Prepare of mayonnaise.
- use of blue cheese, crumbled.
- give of ounces- dry bow tie pasta- cooked per the box instructions.
- Prepare of small red bell pepper or red onion, diced.
- a little of green onion chopped.
- give of celery 1 inch julienne cut.
- a little of parsley,finely chopped.
Buffalo Chicken Pasta Salad little by little
- Mix the buttermilk, hot sauce, brown sugar and lemon juice together until the brown sugar is dissolve then add the diced chicken with the mixture in a zip-lock bag. Marinate chicken for several hours or overnight..
- (In class we marinate for 45 minutes the longer the better).
- Remove chicken from marinade - drain well.
- Mix the cornstarch,salt,white pepper and cayenne. Dredge chicken with seasoned cornstarch mixture and shake off the excess coating..
- In a deep skillet, heat about two cups of oil(depending on the pan size) over medium-high heat until hot. Test the temperature by dropping a pinch of flour into the hot oil. If it bubbles right away without smoking, it's ready..
- Fry at 350 F. until golden brown and cooked through. (I check the biggest piece) let cool before adding to the salad..
- Mix all pasta with the chicken, blue cheese, mayonnaise, hot sauce, red bell pepper or red onion, celery,green onion and parsley..
- You can garnish with extra blue cheese crumbles, and chopped parsley..
- Note #1.. Hot sauces very greatly Crystal Hot Sauce and Franks Hot Sauce work well... they are a sweet heat. Tabasco will ruin this recipe. It is just to hot...Great on Oysters not on this Recipe:).
- Note #2 If you do not want to fry, you can buy popcorn chicken at a grocery store or, KFC, or Popeyes and skip steps 1,2,3,4,5 :p.