Recipe: Appetizing Crockpot Southwest Chicken 🐔Solution
Best savings for Crockpot Southwest Chicken 🐔 coupon code.
You wind up sizzling mull Crockpot Southwest Chicken 🐔 testing 11 compound than 6 furthermore. Here is how you make it.
process of Crockpot Southwest Chicken 🐔
- You need 1 pack of chicken thighs (boneless, skinless).
- You need 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of oregano leaves.
- also 1 tablespoon of parsley flakes.
- give 1 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- give 1 can (15.5 ounce) of black beans, undrained.
- a little 1 cup of frozen corn.
- also 1 jar (24 ounce) of salsa (your favorite!).
- You need 1 can (14.5 ounce) of low sodium chicken broth.
- use of Cooked yellow rice.
Crockpot Southwest Chicken 🐔 individually
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs.......
- Place thighs into your crockpot.......
- Add to crockpot : garlic, black pepper, oregano,parsley flakes, cumin, black beans, corn, salsa and chicken broth, stir slightly........
- Cover and cook on low heat for 6 hours, stirring occasionally and leaving lid to crockpot partially opened midway thru cooking.......this helps to keep your chicken from becoming too watery as it cooks !.
- Shred chicken thighs lightly with 2 forks when chicken is cooked thru........
- Serve with cooked yellow rice and enjoy 😉!!.