Recipe: Appetizing Cookie in a CupEconomical
Auction Cookie in a Cup special. Mix your own mug cookie together and in just a minute, this could be yours! Just make sure you have vanilla ice cream or whipped cream on stand-by. Try this microwavable cookie in a mug recipe.
From the BEST Classic Cheesecake recipe, to Crock Pot Crack Cookies & Cups - The Cookbook! Cookie in a cup. also this is probably something Patton Sanders would do when he doesnt have enough ingredients for cookies but he wants a cookie anyway. You know how those "cookie in a cup" and "brownie in a mug" recipes never actually taste like a cookie or a brownie? You wrap up frying heat Cookie in a Cup working 10 prescription as a consequence 5 so. Here you are cook.
program of Cookie in a Cup
- give 1 of Microwavable cup/ramekin.
- give 1 tbsp of unsalted butter - room temperature.
- This 1/2 tbsp of light brown sugar.
- a little 1/2 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- then 1 tbsp of beaten egg.
- use 1 dash of vanilla extract.
- use 2 1/2 tbsp of plain flour.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 pinch of baking powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of chocolate chips.
Peanut butter cups wrapped in a peanut butter cookie for the most peanut buttery of treats. I was craving a cookie with my afternoon coffee but their were none to be found. The results were a very cakey cookie but the flavor was great and it satisfied the craving! This no egg chocolate chip cookie in a mug just takes one minute to cook in the microwave!
Cookie in a Cup program
- In microwavable cup stir in butter and both sugars in cup. Mix well with spoon..
- Stir in 1 tablespoon of beaten egg and a dash of vanilla extract..
- Stir in flour, baking powder and salt. Mix evenly, make sure everything is mixed together..
- Add chocolate chips in, mix well and smoothen mixture evenly. Always smoothen from center towards the edge. Remember to clean the sides before baking for prettier results!.
- Finally, put in microwave at high setting and microwave for 30 seconds. Check with toothpick that it is thoroughly baked through before setting it out. Grab a small spoon, dig in and enjoy!.
Think of it as a chocolate chip cookie straight out of the oven but cooked in a mug in the microwave. I think I'll just make up some mixes & skip the baggies, put it right in the cups so they are ready to go except. Scoop the cheesecake filling into a piping bag or a plastic sandwich bag. Once the cookie cups have baked and. Enjoy freshly made cookies in a minute!