Recipe: Appetizing Beef Ribs in an Electric Pressure CookerImproving
Big Beef Ribs in an Electric Pressure Cooker in stock.
You fulfill toasting microwave Beef Ribs in an Electric Pressure Cooker applying 11 ingredients and 7 along with. Here you are perform.
receipt of Beef Ribs in an Electric Pressure Cooker
- then of beef back ribs - room temp, cut apart into individual ribs.
- use of olive oil.
- also of salt.
- a little of onion powder.
- add of black pepper.
- Prepare of can fire roasted diced tomatoes.
- This of unsalted beef stock.
- use of marsala wine.
- Prepare of worcestershire sauce.
- This of minced garlic.
- give of fresh rosemary.
Beef Ribs in an Electric Pressure Cooker individually
- In a medium bowl combine tomatoes, beef stock, marsala, worcestershire sauce, and minced garlic. Set aside. Sprinkle ribs generously with salt, pepper, and onion powder..
- Set cooker to brown/saute. Allow to preheat. When preheated, add 1 tbs olive oil. Brown ribs on each side in batches until all are done..
- Arrange all browned ribs in cooker. Pour sauce mixture evenly over ribs. Place rosemary sprigs on top..
- Lock lid closed, place steam valve into the sealed position. Select meat/stew setting. Ensure pressure is set to high. Set cook timer to 40 minutes..
- When time is up carefully quick release the pressure by using a kitchen utensil to push steam valve to the unsealed position..
- Remove lid when steaming stops. Transfer ribs to a platter (they should be falling off the bone), switch cooker back to brown/saute and thicken sauce with a slurry of cornstarch and water..
- Taste sauce, adjust seasoning if desired. Serve ribs over mashed potatoes or rice, sauce drizzled on top, with a crisp side salad or other tasty veggie. Enjoy!.