How to make Tutorials Tasty Homemade White Bread Rolls【Recipe Video】 Solve
Big Homemade White Bread Rolls【Recipe Video】 review.
You finish heating fry Homemade White Bread Rolls【Recipe Video】 testing 10 process than 15 also. Here is how you bring about.
ingredients of Homemade White Bread Rolls【Recipe Video】
- a little 180 g (6.3 oz) of bread flour.
- Prepare 20 g (0.7 oz) of cake flour.
- a little 20 g (0.7 oz) of cane sugar.
- This 2 g (2/3 tsp) of instant dry yeast.
- This 6 g (1 Tbsp) of nonfat dry milk.
- add 70 g (2.5 oz) of hot water.
- then 70 g (2.5 oz) of milk.
- use 4 g (2/3 tsp) of salt.
- then 30 g (2.5 Tbsp) of unsalted butter.
- then of bread flour for dusting.
Homemade White Bread Rolls【Recipe Video】 one at a time
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://youtu.be/FcjNXiNHzNs.
- Put bread flour, cake flour, cane sugar, and instant dry yeast in a bowl. Put nonfat dry milk powder in the bowl after crushing lumps..
- Pour hot water and milk in a small bowl. (Please use cold water when the room temperature is high.) Wait until it cools down to 40 ℃ / 104 °F or low. (If the room temperature is high, 20°C / 68°F.).
- Pour the milk and water mixture into the dry ingredients. Mix roughly. Put onto a work surface and sprinkle salt..
- Knead for about 7-8 mins. Hit the dough lightly against the work surface and fold, repeat it for about 2-3 mins until smooth. Roll for 1 min to warm the dough..
- Flatten and spread. Put unsalted butter on it. Mix well with your hands until combined..
- After combined, repeat hitting and kneading for about 10 mins until smooth and elastic. Roll sometimes to warm it..
- Place it in a lightly oiled bowl. Cover with a plastic wrap. Let it rise at 35℃ / 95°F (or warm place) until doubled in size, about 1 hour..
- Finger Dent Test Press your floured finger into the dough. If the dent springs back a little, and it stays without filling in, the dough is ready for the next step..
- Put onto a work surface. Press the dough to punch the air out. Divide it into 8 equal pieces (about each 45g / 1.6 oz). Shape each piece into a ball..
- Cover with a damp towel and let it rest for 15 mins. Punch the air out and shape each piece into a ball again. Place them on the baking tray..
- Put hot water in small 2 cups. Place them on the baking tray. Let the balls rise for 30 mins at 40℃ / 104°F (or warm place) until almost doubled in size. Preheat the oven to 220℃ / 428°F..
- (I use my oven to rise it, but I also need to preheat my oven for baking bread, so after 20 minutes, I take the baking tray out from the oven and warm the dough by hot water to rise it. Pour hot water (40℃ / 104 °F) in a large container. Place the baking tray on it and lightly cover with plastic wrap.).
- Spray water lightly. Sprinkle bread flour lightly. Bake it at 200℃ / 392 °F for 13-15 mins until golden brown..
- Drop the tray to prevent shrinkage. It's all done!.