How do Prepare Tasty Sauté Dry tofu and garlic chive 韭菜炒豆干#家常快 炒##Vegan#Quick
Best of Sauté Dry tofu and garlic chive 韭菜炒豆干#家常快炒##Vegan# on sale. Keep a few packs of dried tofu in your refrigerator as I do. The soup is made of chicken stock, tofu, garlic chives and ground pork. You need some garlic, rice wine, salt, white pepper and some chicken stock or soy sauce.
If you cannot find slender stem chives consider chopping off the bottom inch or so of the stems. You don't want tough chives in your stir fry! Elaine came across a very interesting version with some chopped chive. You create heating spoil Sauté Dry tofu and garlic chive 韭菜炒豆干#家常快炒##Vegan# using 10 instructions as a consequence 2 furthermore. Here you are carry out.
compound of Sauté Dry tofu and garlic chive 韭菜炒豆干#家常快炒##Vegan#
- add 4 cups of garlic chive, cut into 1 inch length.
- use 2 of dry tofu cake ~2 cups, shredded into 1 1/2 inch thin strips.
- then 1/2 of onion, sliced.
- then 1 cup of shredded pork or chicken (remove for began version).
- then 1 tsp of five spice powder.
- add 1 of garlic clove.
- Prepare 1.5 Tsp of Soy sauce.
- a little 1 Tsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of toasted sesame oil.
- This of salt and pepper.
Tofu has been one of the most popular ingredients in Chinese cuisine. Finely chop the Chinese chives and then transfer to a small bowl. Crack an egg into it and mix well. There are spreads that are all tofu, or all nut based, but we decided to use a mix of tofu and nuts to boost the protein, texture, and flavour profile.
Sauté Dry tofu and garlic chive 韭菜炒豆干#家常快炒##Vegan# individually
- Sauté Onion in olive oil until translucent. Adding a teaspoon of sugar could speed things up. Then add minced garlic and shredded dry tofu strips and keep stiring fry them. In the meantime season them with soy sauce and fish sauce..
- In the end, add garlic chives. Stir just until the chives withers. Drizzle with a little sesame oil. Serve with porridge or rice..
It also makes for a fantastic snack as a vegetable dip. A warning though: it'll can cause garlic breath. you've been warned. Place tofu on a baking sheet lined with several layers of paper towels; place several layers of towels on top and press gently to remove liquid. Drain tofu, reserving marinade; pat tofu dry. Wash and clean the dried tofu and red chili, and then cut into thin shreds.