How can Unique Yummy Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups, Filled with Ice CreamReviews
Bonus Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups, Filled with Ice Cream discount.
You close grilling braise Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups, Filled with Ice Cream applying 13 compound and 13 moreover. Here you go conclude.
program of Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups, Filled with Ice Cream
- also 1 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- also 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- give 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of unsalted butter, ( 1 stick ) at room temperature, ( no subsitute, for best tesults ).
- add 1/4 cup of shortening, such as crisco brand, ( no substitute for best results ).
- You need 1/3 cup of granulated sugar.
- This 1/3 of light brown sigar, packed.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- use 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/4 cup of mini semi- sweet chocolate chips.
- give 10 of scoops of ice cream of choice.
- also 1/2 cup of chocolate sprinkles.
- use of whipped cream.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups, Filled with Ice Cream in succession
- In a large bowl, beat butter, shortening and both sugars until light and fluffy, add egg and vanilla and beat in..
- Combine flour with baking powder and salt in medium bowl, whisk to combine..
- Add flour mixture to butter / sugar mixture and mix just until blended. Fold in chocolate chips..
- Divide dough into 10 balls. Place on parchment lined platter and refrigerate until very cold, at least 2 to 3 hours..
- Have ready regular standard cupcake tins. Turn cupcake tins upside down. Cover every other cupcake tin bottom with foil liners, or cut foil to fit over bottom smoothly. Spray foil liners with non stick spray..
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Remove balls of dough from refrigerator and roll two at a time between two sheets of parchment paper, to about 1/8 inch thick. Keep dough cold while rolling each group..
- Peel dough carefully from parchment paper and drape over foil coverered tin. With floured hands, to prevent sticking, mold dough onto tin, trim bottom and fill any cracks..
- Bake for 7 to 10 minutes, depending on how thick your dough was molded. They should be light golden brown..
- Cool in pans for 10 minutes, then very carefully run a small sharp knife to loosen. Remove and cool completely before carefully removing foil liners..
- *Note* The reason not to use all butter or subsitute margerine is that the dough will expand to much and spread off the cups. The shortening, butter combination is important. The other important step is to have the dough thoroughly chilled..
- Fill each cooled cup with a small scoop of ice cream, top with whipped cream and sprinkles. Or fill with any of your own creations!.
- I filled these with ice cream, but there are endless possibility's. Fill with fruit, yogurt, pudding, candy, nuts, moouses trail mix, or anything you can think of! Keep in mind if filling with wet ingredients to fill close to serving time as the cookies will soften if left to long..