How can Tutorials Yummy Zax's Simple HensInstructions
Biggest Zax's Simple Hens for cheap.
You accomplish browning bake Zax's Simple Hens applying 17 method than 8 moreover. Here you are produce.
compound of Zax's Simple Hens
- Prepare of Vegetables.
- also of Brussel Sprouts.
- add of Onions.
- Prepare of Peppers.
- You need of Tomato.
- then of Olive Oil.
- a little of Oregeno.
- You need of Thyme.
- then of Garlic Powder.
- use of Salt and Pepper to Taste.
- use of Minced Garlic.
- give of Cornish Game Hens.
- also of Cornish Game Hens.
- You need of Stuffing.
- add of Soft Butter.
- use of Thyme.
- a little of Salt & Pepper.
Zax's Simple Hens separately
- Preheat Oven to 350°F. Coat a roasting dish in spray, oil or butter...I just use cooking spray..
- First prep the vegetables by Chopping everything to a reasonable sizes. Chop the gross end of the Brussel Sprouts and half them. Use that for a size gauge if you need one..
- In a large mixing bowl add all the spices, vegetables and olive oil and mix well. Set aside until you get the Hens prepped..
- Get the stuffing prepped. Normally I would never use a boxed stuffing (Crab staffing is my favorite) but for the sake of simplicity just know to use better stuffings when possible..
- Rinse the two hens well and remove any nasties. Rub them with the butter and coat in thyme, salt and pepper..
- Stuff the birds but don't cram it in there. Use a light touch. Place them in the pan and fill in all around the birds with your vegetables..
- Toss in the oven for 1 hr and 45 minutes. Most say to baste the birds with butter a couple times but I just stir the vegetables about halfway through cook time and baste then only. I don't like losing a lot of heat..
- Remember: Never follow a recipe exactly. Put your own spin on it and most imortantly Have Fun!.