How can Training Yummy Prawns with dry fenugreek leavesComparison
Direct Prawns with dry fenugreek leaves promo. Description of Kasuri Methi, What is Dried Fenugreek Leaves? Kasuri Methi refers to dried leaves of the fenugreek plant. It is an herb with a bitter but addictive taste.
Apart from the dried leaves, the green leaves and the seeds are also commonly used while cooking. The yellow-amber coloured seeds are added in the preparation of pickles, vegetables, and spice mixes like sambar powder. Fenugreek seeds are available both in powdered and grounded form. You get ready browning stew Prawns with dry fenugreek leaves applying 12 modus operandi as well as 3 along with. Here you go make it.
program of Prawns with dry fenugreek leaves
- also Half kg of prawns.
- use 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- a little 1 of big onion.
- add 2 of tomatoes.
- give 4 of green chillies.
- use 3 tbsn of dry fenugreek leaves.
- then 2 tbsp of ginger garlic & chilli paste.
- then 2 tbsn of oil.
- add 1 tsp of salt.
- also 1 tbsn of chilli powder.
- give 1 tsp of turmeric.
- use 1 pinch of garam masala powder.
Fenugreek seeds can be used as told above. ▶ Alfalfa/Watercress: You can also use these leafy vegetables if they are available in your neighborhood. They have a taste that's similar to celery. Dried fenugreek leaves work well alone, or can be combined with other spices like cinnamon, cloves, cardamom, coriander, cumin, fennel seed, garlic, pepper, or turmeric. I used to order my fenugreek from a different company.
Prawns with dry fenugreek leaves receipt
- First heat oil, add cumin seeds and onion, saute then add ginger garlic and chilli paste mix well for few seconds add the tomatoes and chilli, now add the turmeric and chilli powder and salt, mix well and cook for 2 mins..
- Then add the prawn and cook till done then add the washed dry fenugreek leaves and mix with prawns..
- This I used(pic1)now add 1 pinch of garam masala and mix..now garnish with coriander leaves. Serve hot 😊 #newyoutuber #cookpad.
But when I got a batch that smelled so badly of chemicals that I couldn't cook with it and had to throw it out, I switched brands and bought this fenugreek. Do you know that fenugreek leaves have a plethora of health benefits? Fenugreek leaves are used widely for its medicinal benefits to treat diabetes, constipation and even kidney ailments. Using Dried Fenugreek Leaves (Kasoori Methi) in Indian Cooking. Dried fenugreek leaves have a very characteristic strong musky curry aroma with a slight bitter taste.