Guides Training Perfect Crispy Baked Chicken ThighsMethod
Bonus Crispy Baked Chicken Thighs online.
You go for it sizzling percolate Crispy Baked Chicken Thighs using 1 prescription than 7 steps. Here you are carry out.
procedure of Crispy Baked Chicken Thighs
- a little of Bone In and Skin On Chicken Thighs.
Crispy Baked Chicken Thighs process
- Rinse your chicken and trim any excess skin..
- Pat dry and place them skin side up. Salt the skin and let sit for about 20 minutes at room temperature..
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Prepare a baking pan by lining with foil. Place a oven safe baking rack in the pan and spray liberally with cooking spray. fill bottom of pan with just a little water..
- After your chicken has set for about 20 minutes pat the skin dry again. You really want the skin good and dry..
- Now here's the real trick.... baking powder! That's right it really works. mix in with whatever seasoning blend you plan on using and rub all over your chicken. I didn't measure but if I were guessing I'd say I used approximately 1 tsp in my seasoning mix for 8 thighs..
- Cook for 30 minutes and them lightly brush with melted butter. You could use cooking spray if you like but I used butter and it turned out so delicious. Bake for another 20 to 30 minutes. Chicken is done at 165 degrees Fahrenheit..
- Serve up with you favorite side dishes and enjoy. I made a cauliflower mash and steamed zucchini here..