Great buy Unique Delicious Sweet Heat Smoked Chicken Leg QuartersInexpensive
Best price for Sweet Heat Smoked Chicken Leg Quarters pre-owned.
You operate roasting melt Sweet Heat Smoked Chicken Leg Quarters applying 19 modus operandi than 8 also. Here is how you do justice.
modus operandi of Sweet Heat Smoked Chicken Leg Quarters
- This 3-4 of chicken leg quarters (depending on size).
- This of for the brine.
- then 4 tbs of sea salt.
- also 4 tbs of sriracha.
- a little 2 tbs of honey.
- use 1 tbs of granulated chicken bullion.
- also 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- give 1 tsp of onion powder.
- This 1 cup of hot water.
- Prepare 2 cups of cold water.
- use of for the sauce.
- Prepare 2 cups of all natural ketchup.
- give 1 cup of brown sugar - packed.
- This 1/2 cup of water.
- This 1/4 cup of honey.
- Prepare 2-3 tbs of sriracha (depends on how much spice you like).
- give 3 tsp of apple cider vinegar.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- add 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
Sweet Heat Smoked Chicken Leg Quarters procedure
- Add the first 6 brine ingredients to a gallon size ziploc bag (I like the slide n seal bags). Add the hot water. Seal and shake vigorously to combine ingredients until salt is dissolved..
- Add cold water. Seal and shake again. Add chicken to bag. Squeeze out as much air as possible (careful to not squirted out any luquid). Seal bag and work brine around all chicken leg quarters..
- Lay bag flat in a large, wide bottomed bowl (tgis is in case there are any leaks). Place and refrigerator for at least 24 hrs, or up to 48. Turn at least once while brining..
- When ready to smoke. Working one at a time remove leg quarters from bag. Rinse under cold running water. Place on a large paper towel lined platter. Blot entire surface with paper towels to dry completely. Let sit out to come to room temperature while you prepare your smoker/grill..
- Prepare your smoker or grill for indirect smoking. Place leg quarters on grate, skin side up. Close lid. Smoke at 250°F for 2 hrs or until internal temp reached 165°F..
- While chicken is smoking make your sauce. Add all sauce ingredients to a medium size saucepan over medium heat. Stir until smooth. Bring to a simmer, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to medium-low continue simmering uncovered, stirring occasionally, until sauce has darkened in color. About 10-15 minutes..
- In the last 15 minutes of smoking brush both sides of chicken leg quarters with sauce. When done remove to a platter. Let rest uncovered 10 minutes. Serve with additional sauce if desired and enjoy..
- Note: You will have extra sauce left over. Store it refrigerated for future use, it's good on lots of things. It will keep for at least a couple weeks!.