Recipe: Yummy Southern style fried chicken legsLow priced
Bargain Southern style fried chicken legs promo.
You close frying panfry Southern style fried chicken legs proving 10 process furthermore 3 so. Here you are take care of.
program of Southern style fried chicken legs
- then 4-5 of chicken legs, washed.
- give 2 cups of flour.
- then 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
- a little 2 of eggs, beaten.
- add 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- use 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- This 1/4 tsp of salt.
- This 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- a little 1/4 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
Southern style fried chicken legs gradually
- Mix dry ingredients in a ziploc bag, it’s easiest for coating this way. Beat eggs and buttermilk in a bowl..
- Put oil in a pan and heat to 350.
- Dip chicken in flour and spice mixture then buttermilk egg mix then back in flour spice mixture. Immediately place in hot frying pan and fry about 10-12 minutes per side on medium heat until crispy and brown. Great plain or you can toss in bbq or hot sauce. Pairs great with Mac and cheese, green beans, corn, coleslaw, potato salad, potato wedges, salad or mashed potatoes and gravy..