Recipe: Yummy S'mores Cookie CupsThat works
Brand name S'mores Cookie Cups coupon.
You wrap up toasting boil S'mores Cookie Cups working 11 instructions moreover 8 as a consequence. Here you are nail it.
prescription of S'mores Cookie Cups
- Prepare of all purpose flour.
- You need of Graham cracker crumbs (about 7 whole crackers).
- Prepare of baking soda.
- also of salt.
- then of unsalted butter, softened to room temp.
- add of brown sugar.
- You need of granulated sugar.
- Prepare of large egg, at room temperature.
- This of vanilla extract.
- use of Marshmallows, for serving (regular size).
- This of small Hershey chocolate bar squares, for serving.
S'mores Cookie Cups step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a mini muffin pan (this will make more than 1 batch, so if you have two mini muffin pans, grease 8 tins of the second pan) and set aside..
- Pulse up the Graham crackers in a food processor until they break down into crumbs. You'll need about 7 full cracker sheets to equal out to 1 cup of crumbs. Transfer the Graham cracker crumbs to a medium mixing bowl, then add the flour, baking soda and salt. Whisk it all together and then set it aside..
- In a large bowl, beat the butter using a hand mixer until it's creamy, then beat in the brown sugar and granulated sugar until it's combined. Beat in the egg and the vanilla extract..
- With the mixer going, add the dry ingredients to the wet until they are fully combined. Scrape down the side of the bowl with a rubber spatula as needed..
- Roll up balls of dough, about 1 tbsp. of dough per ball, and place the dough balls into the greased mini muffin tins..
- Bake 1 batch at a time for 16-20 minutes, until the edges are lightly browned and the cookies appear set. Let the finished cookie cups cool in the pan for 5 or so minutes, then pop them out and place them on a wire rack to cool completely..
- I would recommend only doing the marshmallow and chocolate toppings right before serving, as the marshmallows don't store all that well once they're toasted. Store the cookie cups in a large Tupperware for 4-5 days..
- For serving, place the amount you'd like to prepare on a foil lined baking sheet. Set the oven to broil. Slice a marshmallow in half and place half a marshmallow over each cookie cup. Broil just until the marshmallow starts to turn golden, about a minute or so...be sure to keep an eye on the pan, as they can burn easily. As soon as they're out of the oven, top each with a little wedge of Hershey's chococate then serve immediately..