Recipe: Yummy Roasted Chicken Thighs with Hot Italian SausageStudy
Big Roasted Chicken Thighs with Hot Italian Sausage site.
You create baking percolate Roasted Chicken Thighs with Hot Italian Sausage practicing 10 receipt including 9 together with. Here you are do one proud.
technique of Roasted Chicken Thighs with Hot Italian Sausage
- use 4 pounds of chicken thighs (boneless / skinless).
- then 1 pack of hot or sweet Italian sausage (you can use the large family pack).
- also 2 of yellow onions (cut into wedges).
- give 1 of large green pepper (or your choice of red,yellow.....) cut into strips.
- also 4 of large red potatoes, cut into wedges.
- a little of Baby carrots (about half of bag or less) or you can throw in the 1 pound bag.
- then 4 of heaping tablespoons Italian seasoning.
- add 4 of heaping tablespoons garlic powder (or use fresh crushed garlic), if your using fresh garlic, mince ALOT.
- a little 1 can of chicken broth.
- add of Sprinkle of black pepper.
Roasted Chicken Thighs with Hot Italian Sausage individually
- Rinse chicken thighs in cold water and place in a very large baking dish.......
- Cut up : onions, green pepper, potatoes, and place in baking dish with the baby carrots surrounding the chicken thighs.....
- Cut up your Italian sausages in half and place on top of the chicken and the veggies.......
- Sprinkle the remaining ingredients: Italian seasoning, garlic powder or fresh crushed garlic, black pepper.....
- Pour your can of chicken broth into the baking dish..... You can also use low sodium chicken broth for this recipe......
- Cover. Bake at 400 degrees for 1 hour and 45 min......
- Uncover baking pan and increase oven temperature to 500 degrees..... You’ll be making the sausages nice and crispy and any excess liquid in the baking pan will evaporate..
- Cook at 500 degrees for 20 min.......
- Remove from oven and enjoy ! 😋.