Recipe: Tasty Spicy Dry Noodle Street FoodMethod
Best price for Spicy Dry Noodle Street Food for cheap.
You doing heating devil Spicy Dry Noodle Street Food proving 15 method than 7 steps. Here you are sew up.
procedure of Spicy Dry Noodle Street Food
- You need of NOODLE OPTION.
- a little 2 cup of udon noodle or any noodle.
- Prepare of EASY BBQ PORK ( CHAR SIEW ).
- give 2 cup of dice chinese bbq pork.
- Prepare 1 cup of mix red ,green and yellow dice bell pepper.
- also of SPICY SAUCE.
- then 3 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- use 1 tsp of dark soy sauce.
- give 2 tbsp of nando 's peri peri chili sauce or any sriracha.
- This 2 tbsp of LG SHALLOT OIL or any oil.
- also 3 tbsp of crispy fried shallot.
- You need of GARNISH OPTION.
- This 3 tbsp of dice spring onion.
- a little 2 tbsp of crispy fried shallot.
- Prepare 2 of fresh coriander leaf.
Spicy Dry Noodle Street Food program
- bring water to a boil then add udon and simmer for 13 minutes then drain and reserve half cup of water for sauce.
- SPICY SAUCE.
- mix sauce then add half cup of water.
- TO SERVE.
- mix sauce with noodle coating evenly the top garnish and a drizzle of extra shallot oil.
- BELOW ARE FEW UDON NOODLE RECIPES, I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/347936-pho-in-lamb-soup https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338969-udon-noodle-with-smoked-duck https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/368903-thai-curry-udon-noodle https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/356314-black-pepper-udon-noodle https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/346149-blue-alfredo-pasta-with-scallop-and-tomato-for-4th-of-july https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/463327-udon-noodle-soup-penang-hae-mee https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/462136-udon-noodle-with-choy-sum-and-black-pepper-ham-in-milk-soup.