Recipe: Tasty Psyllium Husk Shortbread with Dry FruitMethod
Best savings for Psyllium Husk Shortbread with Dry Fruit special.
You wind up steeping steep Psyllium Husk Shortbread with Dry Fruit proving 6 prescription moreover 6 furthermore. Here you go perform.
instructions of Psyllium Husk Shortbread with Dry Fruit
- You need 160 grams of Butter (or Oil).
- give 80 grams of Sugar.
- use 200 grams of Flour.
- Prepare 60 grams of Potato Starch.
- a little 20 grams of Psyllium Husk.
- use 20-40 grams of Your Favorite Dry Fruits (Recommend Cranberry).
Psyllium Husk Shortbread with Dry Fruit individually
- Put the butter in a heat resistant bowl and wrap. Heat it in microwave for 30 seconds to soften. Add the Sugar and mix well..
- Sift the flour into the bowl. Knead the dough..
- Add the psyllium husk and knead well..
- Cut the dry fruit into your favorite size. Add it and knead well. Roll out to a thickness of about 1cm thick. Cover it wrap and keep it in refrigerator for 30 minutes..
- Cut the dough into your favorite size. Bake it at 150℃ over for 20-25 minutes..
- I tried to make to use mango & cranberry. My family like cranberry one..