Recipe: Tasty Chorizo Braised Chicken Thighs with ChickpeasCompare
Best Chorizo Braised Chicken Thighs with Chickpeas site.
You conclude brewing steep Chorizo Braised Chicken Thighs with Chickpeas testing 16 method along with 12 also. Here is how you do a bang-up job.
ingredients of Chorizo Braised Chicken Thighs with Chickpeas
- use 1/2 cup of raisins.
- also 2 cans of chickpeas, drained and rinsed.
- also 6 oz of cured Spanish chorizo, diced.
- You need of Olive oil.
- a little 2-3 lbs of boneless skinless chicken thighs.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- also 1 tsp of cumin.
- add 1 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1 tsp of chipotle powder.
- a little 1 tsp of ground pepper.
- add 1 cup of chicken stock.
- also 1/2 cup of red wine.
- then 1 Tbsp of frozen orange juice concentrate.
- then 1 package of gelatin, unflavored.
- give 1 of onion, sliced.
- also 2 Tbsp of parsley, chopped.
Chorizo Braised Chicken Thighs with Chickpeas procedure
- Soak the raisins in 1 cup of boiling water.
- Combine the stock, wine, and orange in a cup and bloom the gelatin in the liquid by sprinkling it over the top..
- Combine the salt, cumin, paprika, chipotle, and pepper and season the chicken.
- Add 1 Tbsp oil to a dutch oven or large pot and add the chorizo. cook over medium heat until crispy..
- Add the chorizo to the chick peas and reserve..
- Turn the heat to high, and sear the chicken thighs 3 minutes each side. I like to keep them rolled up as they come in the package..
- Remove the chicken and set aside..
- Add the onions to the pan and turn the heat down to medium..
- Cook the onions down being sure to scrape up the fond on the bottom of the pan. ~10 min..
- Add the stock mixture and bring to a simmer..
- Add the chicken back to the pot and simmer 10 min..
- Add the reserved chickpeas, chorizo and parsley to the pot and cook until heated through..