Recipe: Perfect Dry-Fried Crispy BeefStudy
Avoid Dry-Fried Crispy Beef special.
You cause heating scorch Dry-Fried Crispy Beef proving 16 program as a consequence 8 furthermore. Here is how you make hay.
program of Dry-Fried Crispy Beef
- Prepare 1 lb of Rump Steak.
- Prepare 4 oz of Carrot.
- give 1 of Chinese Celery.
- You need 4 tsp of Chinese yellow wine.
- a little 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Spring onion, chopped.
- This 1 tsp of fresh root ginger, chopped.
- add 1/2 tsp of Sichuan peppercorn powder.
- use 4 tbsp of peanut oil.
- Prepare of Seasoning.
- a little 2 tsp of Chili bean paste.
- This 1 tbsp of Hoisin sauce.
- then 2 tsp of Garlic, chopped.
- a little 2 tsp of Spring onion, chopped.
- a little 1 tsp of sesame seed oil.
- a little 1 tsp of salt.
Dry-Fried Crispy Beef instructions
- Cutting across the grain, thinly slice the beef and then further cut it into 1/8 inch (2mm) shreds. Set aside. Cut the carrot and celery into similarly sized pieces and set aside..
- Heat the pan until it is very hot and add the oil..
- When the oil is hot, add the beef, stirring gently to separate, then add 2 teaspoons of Chinese yellow wine.
- Continue stirring until the beef shreds are 'bouncing' in the pan..
- Thoroughly mix together the seasonings and add them to the beef..
- Stir-fry over high heat for 45 seconds, then add 1 tablespoon of sugar and 1 teaspoon of Chinese yellow wine. Stir fry for 15 seconds..
- Add the celery and carrot, stir fry for 30 seconds before adding the ginger, spring onion, and pepper corn powder..
- Stir and serve..