Recipe: Perfect Big Bob's Lollipop Grilled Chicken Leg QuartersEconomical
Bonus Big Bob's Lollipop Grilled Chicken Leg Quarters review. Trim your leg quarters in the lollipop cooking style, and trim off any fat and loose skin from the meat, season the meat with salt, pepper. Prepare the grill for indirect grilling, you are ready to grill when your coals are amber red. These chicken leg quarters are marinated before grilling.
Pour the brine over the ice cubes and stir to mix and cool. Add the leg quarters to the cooled brine, adding additional water if needed to make sure they are submerged. This can be time consuming, but not bad with a nice sharp knife. You perform roasting fix Big Bob's Lollipop Grilled Chicken Leg Quarters proving 4 instructions and 5 including. Here you are attain.
ingredients of Big Bob's Lollipop Grilled Chicken Leg Quarters
- You need 4 of Chicken leg quarters.
- use of Your favorite BBQ Sauce.
- add of Salt.
- This of Pepper.
Remove the skin and cut the tendons and thin Remove the legs from the grill and place them in a bowl with the leg bone up for easy handling! The sweet flavor from the chili sauce, the savory flavor of. Secrets to making the best grilled chicken legs. This recipe is an improved version of the old one I posted on this page.
Big Bob's Lollipop Grilled Chicken Leg Quarters modus operandi
- Trim your leg quarters in the lollipop cooking style, and trim off any fat and loose skin from the meat, season the meat with salt, pepper..
- Prepare the grill for indirect grilling, you are ready to grill when your coals are amber red..
- Place your meat over hot coals for 4 minutes per side or until brown. Now move meat over to the other side opposite of the charcoal..
- Now continue to cook the chicken until the juices runs clear, or use a cooking thermometer. Your chicken is done when the thermometer reads 165-170 degrees..
- Apply the BBQ sauce at the last 10-15 minutes of grilling. ENJOY!!!.
There were two obvious reasons A quick rub to flavorize chicken legs. The key phrase here is 'quick'. I am a big fan of marinating chicken, because it works and helps attain deep. Grilled chicken leg quarters are higher in fat than chicken breasts, but big on flavor. Proper preparation and safe poultry handling ensure a tasty Grilled chicken leg quarters contain "dark meat" and are considered more flavorful and tender than "white meat" chicken breasts, explains the.