Recipe: Delicious Versatile Juicy Poached Chicken (for Ban Ban Ji)Compare
Big Versatile Juicy Poached Chicken (for Ban Ban Ji) online.
You perform frying sear Versatile Juicy Poached Chicken (for Ban Ban Ji) accepting 6 process than 12 than. Here you are conclude.
instructions of Versatile Juicy Poached Chicken (for Ban Ban Ji)
- You need 2 of portions Chicken breast.
- give 1/2 stalk of ○ Japanese leek (the green part is fine).
- This 1 piece of ○ Ginger (with the skin on).
- then 800 ml of Water.
- a little 1 tbsp of Sake.
- then 1/2 of heaping teaspoon ●Salt.
Versatile Juicy Poached Chicken (for Ban Ban Ji) ingredients
- Chop up the leek and ginger roughly and put into a pan..
- Put the 2 pieces of chicken on top. Add the water and sake..
- When it comes to a boil, skim off the scum. You don't have to remove it all as it will be strained later..
- Put a lid on so that it's open a little to avoid the pan boiling over, and cook over low heat for 15 to 20 minutes..
- Take the chicken out and strain the poaching liquid through a sieve to remove the aromatic vegetables and scum..
- It looks like this. Make sure the chicken is completely immersed in the liquid. Add the salt at this point - it should be about as salty as soup..
- When it's cool put it in the refrigerator. The chicken looks like this after a while. Remove any fat from the surface..
- It's turned into a nice clear soup..
- Shred the meat with your hands. If you like the skin, shred it finely..
- Add some sliced cucumber that you've massaged with a little salt, and add Tamotan's banbanji sauce to make banbanji chicken..
- You can also put this chicken on top of hiyashichuuka cold noodles, mix with sweet chili sauce or use in salads..
- If you have it with the sauce from So Delicious Miso Ponzu Sauce Banbanjiit becomes really delicious dish. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143578-super-delicious-sesame-miso-garlic-sauce.