Recipe: Delicious Mike's Southwestern Chicken Thighs Over RiceImproving
Biggest Mike's Southwestern Chicken Thighs Over Rice promo code.
You execute grilling burn Mike's Southwestern Chicken Thighs Over Rice employing 31 modus operandi furthermore 10 so. Here is how you nail it.
technique of Mike's Southwestern Chicken Thighs Over Rice
- Prepare of ● For The Proteins.
- Prepare 8 of LG Bone In Chicken Thighs [excess fat trimmed].
- This of ● For The Vegetables [all rough chopped & divided].
- You need 1 of LG Viadailia Onion.
- then 1/2 Cup of Green Onions.
- You need 1 of Small Firm Tomato.
- This 1 Cup of Fresh Cilantro Leaves.
- a little 2 of EX LG Jalapeno Peppers.
- add 2 Cups of Pace Picante Hot Red Salsa.
- Prepare 1 of Green Bell Pepper [deseeded].
- add 1 of Red Bell Pepper [deseeded].
- This 1 of Orange Bell Pepper [deseeded].
- give 1 of Yellow Bell Pepper [deseeded].
- give 2 tbsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- Prepare of ● For The Dried Seasonings [all divided].
- add 1 tsp of Crushed Mexican Oregano.
- use 1.5 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- then 1 tbsp of Chili Powder.
- also 1 tbsp of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- give 1 tbsp of Granulated Onion Powder.
- use 1 tbsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- then 1 tbsp of Course Sea Salt.
- This of ● For The Additions & Garnishments.
- use as needed of Lime Wedges.
- Prepare as needed of Red Salsa.
- give as needed of Fresh Cilantro.
- This as needed of Fresh Parsley.
- Prepare as needed of Firm Avacados.
- You need as needed of Streamed White Rice [with dried cilantro].
- This 2 Dashes of Chicken Broth.
- You need 1.5 Cups of Shredded Mexican 3 Cheese [divided].
Mike's Southwestern Chicken Thighs Over Rice method
- Rough chop your vegetables and herbs..
- Pam spray a large oven safe pan. Smear half of your red salsa on the base of your pan. Sprinkle on half of your dried seasonings. Then, add half of your vegetables..
- Rinse your chicken, trim any unsightly fat and pat dry. Add to your pan fat side up. Spray chicken with Pam..
- Sprinkle on your other half of spices to chicken..
- Add large dollops of red salsa on top of your chicken..
- Sprinkle on half of your shredded cheese then top with your remaining vegetables. Add a couple dashes of chicken stock..
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese..
- Bake at 425° for 45 minutes wrapped up tight. Or, until they've reached an internal temperature of 180° to 185°. Check temp on your largest thigh..
- Serve with avacados, red salsa, lime wedges and white rice..
- Garish with cilantro and parsley. Enjoy!.