How to Prepare Appetizing Pizza Hut - Hot & Spicy Paneer QuesadillasComparison
Directions Pizza Hut - Hot & Spicy Paneer Quesadillas site.
You see to broiling simmer Pizza Hut - Hot & Spicy Paneer Quesadillas proving 21 instructions moreover 23 along with. Here you go make it.
compound of Pizza Hut - Hot & Spicy Paneer Quesadillas
- Prepare of For the dough -.
- You need 1/4 cup of Maida . ....
- You need 1.4 cups of Whole wheat flour . ....
- Prepare pinch of paprika salt and ..
- add 1 tsp of Oil . ....
- Prepare of water ..
- add of For the filling -.
- You need 100 gms of paneer [ diced in small - ish pieces . .....
- then 1/2 tsp of oil . ....
- You need 1/4 of Capsicum paneer th ... [ diced like the ..
- a little 1 of onion .. small [ chopped ..
- Prepare 1 of tomato ... small [ chopped ..
- add 1/4 tsp of Pepper . ....
- give 1/4 tsp of Paprika . ....
- give of Salt ..
- You need of To assemble :.
- use of Cheese . spread.
- You need of cheese . Grated [ I used processed.
- You need To fry of :.
- a little 1/2 tbsp of Oil . ....
- add of Griddle.
Pizza Hut - Hot & Spicy Paneer Quesadillas gradually
- Knead the dough with all the ingredients..
- Make a soft dough. It shall be really elastic due to maida. It is the consistency we are looking for..
- Rest it for 5-7 min..
- Roll it with some more wheat flour for dusting..
- Make a large chapati and cook it without ghee/oil on the griddle/tava..
- Once cooked on both side, keep aside until further use..
- In a wok, heat oil..
- Add the onions. Once they sweat properly, add tomato..
- As soon as the tomatoes are nice and cooked, add salt and pepper and paneer. Toss it for a few sec..
- Add capsicum and paprika..
- Add a little water so that the paneer and capsicum cook well..
- Taste and adjust the seasoning..
- Let the water dry off completely..
- On the cooked chapati, spread a thin layer of cheese spread..
- Put the filling on one side of the chapati..
- Add cheese on top of it..
- Fold the other half on the filling..
- Heat the griddle, put a few drops of oil on it..
- Reduce the flame to medium and put the Quesadilla on it..
- Press it down with the help of a heavy bottom pan..
- Once the side is crisp enough, flip it and add a few more drops of oil around it..
- Press it down again and let the other side crisp up..
- Cut in half or 4 serve with a dip of your choice..