High priced Tutorials Tasty Garlicky Honey Sesame RibsSolution
Bonus Garlicky Honey Sesame Ribs promo.
You cause simmering devil Garlicky Honey Sesame Ribs adopting 11 procedure and 7 including. Here is how you bring about.
technique of Garlicky Honey Sesame Ribs
- Prepare of pork ribs about 1000g.
- give of honey.
- use of soy sauce.
- a little of ketchup.
- then of brown sugar.
- use of rice vinegar.
- add of lemon juice.
- Prepare of sesame oil.
- then of minced garlic.
- add of sesame seeds for garnish or to taste.
- add of scallions for garnish or to taste.
Garlicky Honey Sesame Ribs one at a time
- In a medium-size bowl, prepare the marinade by mixing honey, soy sauce, ketchup, brown sugar, vinegar, and lemon juice..
- Take a Ziploc bag, put the ribs in the bag. Pour about 2/3 of the marinade into the bag, mix with the ribs, and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours or best overnight. Save the rest of the marinade for later use..
- Take the pork ribs out from the refrigerator 30 minutes prior to air frying..
- Line the fryer basket with a grill mat or a sheet of lightly greased aluminum foil..
- Put the ribs inside the fryer basket without stacking. Air fry at 380F (190C) for about 10-12 minutes, flip once in the middle until the edges are slightly caramelized..
- In the meantime, use a wok to saute garlic in sesame oil until fragrant, about one minute. Then, add in the rest of the marinade. Stir constantly until the sauce thickens..
- When the ribs are done, toss the ribs in the wok along with sesame seeds. Sprinkle some scallions on top to serve..