Guides Treat Appetizing Basil Pesto & Mozarella Chicken ThighsStep by step
Best of Basil Pesto & Mozarella Chicken Thighs in year.
You execute heating mull Basil Pesto & Mozarella Chicken Thighs working 10 program as a consequence 12 including. Here you go produce.
method of Basil Pesto & Mozarella Chicken Thighs
- then 1 jar of basic Marinara Sauce.
- then 6 of Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs.
- You need to taste of Salt and Pepper.
- This 1 jar of Basil Pesto.
- also 4 of Tomatoes, sliced.
- then 1 (8 oz) of package sliced Mozarella.
- add of Italian Seasoning.
- add of Parmesan Cheese.
- a little Handful of fresh Basil, shredded.
- give 32 oz of Angel Hair Pasta.
Basil Pesto & Mozarella Chicken Thighs technique
- Preheat Oven to 350°F.
- Pour marinara in a 13"x9" baking dish..
- Place chicken thighs in the baking dish and sprinkle with salt and pepper..
- Spread pesto on each chicken thigh.
- Cover them with tomatoes, and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place Mozzarella slices on top of tomatoes and sprinkle with Italian seasoning and grated Parmesan cheese..
- Bake for 50-60 minutes until chicken reaches a minimum internal temperature of 165°F..
- 10 minutes before they finish, start your water or instant pot for the pasta and cook according to package instructions..
- Toss pasta with fresh basil.
- Remove chicken from oven (don't forget to shut it off)..
- Drizzle the pan juices over the pasta and serve with the chicken. Enjoy!.
- *NOTES** Do not skip out on the fresh basil, or the Mozarella. I even suggest getting some fresh tomatoes from your local farmers market. These items really make the dish *Pop*. If the Mozarella starts getting over cooked, cover with a piece of foil..