Guide Unique Yummy Banana Plantain with Aliya(Dry Fry Beef)Solution
Brand new Banana Plantain with Aliya(Dry Fry Beef) pre-owned.
You discharge frying braise Banana Plantain with Aliya(Dry Fry Beef) accepting 15 instructions so 3 as well as. Here is how you perform.
program of Banana Plantain with Aliya(Dry Fry Beef)
- add of Beef.
- then 1 kg of beef.
- Prepare 6 of Tomatoes.
- use 1 of green bell peppers.
- then 1 pinch of salt and pepper.
- add 1 dash of desired spices.
- a little 3 of Onions.
- also 1 clove of Garlic and Ginger.
- use of Banana Plantain.
- give 1 bunch of Green Bananas.
- then 1 can of Stock-Prefferably Vegetable.Knorr.
- a little 2 tbsp of Royco Mchuzi Mix.
- add 4 of Onions.
- add 6 of Tomatoes.
- give 1 bunch of Parsley.
Banana Plantain with Aliya(Dry Fry Beef) modus operandi
- Apply vegetable oil to hands before peeling the bananas.Peel and dip them in salty water while doing it.Ensure no black marks are formed on the bananas.Do not soak them for a long time.Seperately,cut the beef into cubes and wash.Place a cup of water into a sufuria(Pan/pot) and bring the meat to a boil.You can throw in garlic and ginger as well as Pilipili(Real peppers).Leave for 45 minutes.Do not drain the stock.Save it for later..
- Heat cooking oil in a sufuria and add the meat(which is halfway ready).Dry fry it for a few seconds.Add salt and pepper(not necessary).When meat turns golden add the onions and wait again till they are golden brown.Tomatoes are next,followed by Royco Beef Mchuzi Mix(its international :-D) Let it simmer for a few minutes then add the stock(the beef stew shouldnt be wet.It should be thick and heavy.No pun intended guys).
- When done with the meat,heat some cooking oil and add the onions.No salt is needed this time.Add the bell peppers and tomatoes and let them simmer.Add your bananas after a few minutes and do not stir.After a minute add maji kidogo(a little water) and stir.Cover and let it simmer on low heat.After 20 mins or so youl see a change of colour.The bananas will be yellow in colour.Add spices to your liking,and the dhania(parsley) and turn off heat after a few minutes.Bananas need constant supervision when cooked.Serve and enjoy! With Love,from Kenya.