Guide Cook Appetizing Bacon Chicken BakeLearn
Benefit Bacon Chicken Bake pre-owned.
You be responsible stewing steep Bacon Chicken Bake working 8 program than 4 also. Here you are get there.
process of Bacon Chicken Bake
- a little of uncooked bow-tie (farfalle) pasta (8 oz).
- You need of Green Giant Simply Steam frozen baby sweet peas.
- also of bacon.
- a little of Vidalia sweet onion, chopped.
- use of sliced baby portabella mushrooms.
- You need of shredded deli chicken.
- This of Alfredo pasta sauce (2 jars).
- You need of grated parmesan cheese.
Bacon Chicken Bake method
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray. Cook pasta as directed on package, adding frozen peas during last 3 minutes of cooking time; drain and return to saucepan..
- Meanwhile, in 12-inch skillet, cook bacon until crisp; drain on paper towels. Reserve drippings. Crumble bacon; set aside. Cook onion and mushrooms in bacon drippings over medium heat 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until tender..
- In large bowl, mix the pasta and peas, mushroom mixture, chicken, Alfredo sauce and 1/2 cup of the cheese until blended. Spread in baking dish. Sprinkle with bacon and remaining 1/2 cup cheese..
- Bake uncovered 20 minutes or until cheese is melted. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/342377-bacon-roasted-butternut-squash.