Best price for Cook Yummy Cornish Game Hens with Garlic and RosemaryMethod
Best Cornish Game Hens with Garlic and Rosemary in year.
You conclude brewing pressure-cook Cornish Game Hens with Garlic and Rosemary applying 7 technique along with 4 so. Here is how you perform.
instructions of Cornish Game Hens with Garlic and Rosemary
- a little of cornish game hens, giblets removed.
- a little of lemon, cut into 4 wedges.
- This of large fresh Rosemary sprigs.
- a little of olive oil.
- use of dry white wine.
- use of canned low-salt chicken broth.
- You need of additional Rosemary sprigs (for garnish).
Cornish Game Hens with Garlic and Rosemary receipt
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Pat dry with paper towels. Season cavities lightly with salt and pepper. Place 1 lemon wedge and 1 rosemary sprig in cavity of each hen. Rub hens with 1 tablespoon of oil. Season outside of hens lightly with salt and pepper. Arrange in heavy large roasting pan. Scatter garlic around hens..
- Roast hens 25 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 350 Degrees F. Pour wine, broth and remaining 2 tablespoon oil over hens. Continue roasting until hens are golden brown and juices run clear when thigh is pierced at thickest part, basting every 10 minutes with pan juices, about 25 minutes longer..
- Transfer hens to platter, pouring any juices from cavity into roasting pan. Tent hens with foil to keep warm. Transfer pan juices and garlic to heavy medium saucepan. Boil until reduced to sauce consistency, about 6 minutes..
- Cut hens in half lengthwise. Arrange on plates. Spoon sauce and garlic around hens. Garnish with additional Rosemary sprigs and serve..