Where can Cook Delicious Cheesy Potato Ham & Broccoli SoupLow priced
Best savings for Cheesy Potato Ham & Broccoli Soup pre-owned.
You move heating braise Cheesy Potato Ham & Broccoli Soup proving 13 technique also 7 steps. Here is how you get someplace.
instructions of Cheesy Potato Ham & Broccoli Soup
- use of Veggies.
- This of potatoes, peeled & diced.
- This of chopped broccoli - I used florets.
- give of meat.
- use of chopped ham.
- This of Dairy.
- You need of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need of Milk or Heavy Cream- I used 2% to lighten this recipe up.
- then of Butter.
- give of flour.
- use of chicken broth.
- You need of Seasonings.
- Prepare of Pepper, garlic, onion powder- I omitted salt due to the ham. If u choose to not use ham or meat, salt may be needed.
Cheesy Potato Ham & Broccoli Soup singly
- Peel & cut up Potatoes to desired size, then toss in your crockpot.
- Melt butter in large pot or Dutch oven, then add flour. This needs to be on med-high & stir constantly.
- Flour will appear chunky & clumpy. Perfect! Fry 4-6min, still stirring!.
- Now you need to add 3 cups of HOT chicken broth & whisk whisk whisk that flour! Then add 1 & 1/2 cups of the milk or cream. Reserve the other 1 cup of broth & 1/2cup milk.
- Pour the mixture over the potatoes once it's cooked about 10min on medium. Then add the cut ham, over mixture.
- Add cut up broccoli to crockpot. I used remaining milk & broth to make sure broccoli was covered with liquid. Stir mix & cover. Low4-6hrs, High 2-3..
- Add cheese during the last 30min. I did 2 heaping cupfuls, then added the rest to each bowl. Yum!.