Recipe: Yummy Lemon Garlic Chicken ThighsLearning
Bonus Lemon Garlic Chicken Thighs special.
You finish brewing fry Lemon Garlic Chicken Thighs proving 11 ingredients so 6 so. Here you are fulfill.
modus operandi of Lemon Garlic Chicken Thighs
- a little 8 of Chicken Thighs.
- This 1 3/4 tsp of Salt.
- add 1 tsp of Freshly Ground Pepper.
- use 1/2 tsp of Crushed Red Pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of All-Purpose Flour.
- a little 1/4 cup of Olive Oil.
- add 3 cup of Thinly Sliced Onions.
- a little 2 head of Garlic.
- give 1 of Bay Leaf.
- This 1/2 cup of Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice.
- then 1 1/2 cup of Chicken Broth.
Lemon Garlic Chicken Thighs method
- Preheat oven to 350° F..
- Season the chicken thighs with 1 1/4 tsp. of the salt & 1 tsp. of the freshly ground pepper..
- Lightly dredge the chicken with the flour and set aside..
- Heat the oil over a medium-high heat in a large saute pan. When the oil is heated, add the thighs and brown well on both sides (about 6 minutes each side). Remove from pan and then set aside..
- Add the onions to the oil and cook, stirring until wilted, about 3 minutes..
- Add the garlic, crushed red pepper, remaining 1/2 tsp. salt, and the bay leaf. Cook for 1 minute. Add the lemon juice, chicken broth, and browned chicken thighs to the pan. Bring the mixture to a simmer, cover with lid, and place in the oven. Allow to bake for 20 minutes, remove from oven, remove lid and cook on stovetop for an additional 15 minutes, or until cooked through and tender..