Recipe: Yummy Creamy Lemon Butter & Garlic Chicken ThighsEconomical
Achieve Creamy Lemon Butter & Garlic Chicken Thighs online.
You effect brewing mull Creamy Lemon Butter & Garlic Chicken Thighs employing 11 instructions so 6 furthermore. Here is how you do a bang-up job.
ingredients of Creamy Lemon Butter & Garlic Chicken Thighs
- You need 6 of chicken thighs.
- add 1 Tbsp of paprika.
- then of Salt and Pepper.
- give 1 tsp of dried thyme.
- also 3 Tbsp of butter.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic.
- add 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of chicken broth.
- add 1/4 of parmesan.
- Prepare 1 of lemon.
- You need 1 can of green beans OR 2 cups spinach.
Creamy Lemon Butter & Garlic Chicken Thighs one at a time
- Season chicken thighs with salt, pepper, & paprika..
- Melt 2 Tbsp of butter in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add chicken skin side down, and sear both sides until golden brown. Discard excess fat. And set aside chicken..
- Melt 1 Tbsp butter in the skillet. Add garlic, stir until fragrant, then add chicken broth, heavy cream, parmesan, lemon juice, thyme, and stir. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low..
- Add green beans, or spinach, and stir until spinach is wilted or beans are covered, and the sauce has thickened. Return chicken to the skillet..
- If your skillet is not oven proof, transfer to metal baking dish. Bake at 400 degrees for 25 minutes..
- Serve and enjoy! 😋🍽.